Buildings and Consecrations
Learn more about the history of our parish, particularly our church buildings, here. The timeline and our archived sermons and commemoration addresses also contain a wide and interesting collection of bits of our history.
Bishop Penick’s comments, recorded at the laying of the cornerstone for the new church building, Feb. 20, 1924.
Parish Buildings History, an overview of the history of the different buildings and facilities of the Chapel of the Cross, reaching back to the organization of the first Anglican chapel in the area (and the source of the town’s name). The paper was written in 1981 by a vestry member.
Bulletin and self-guided tour for the Blessing of the Ground, September 23, 2012, in advance of the new construction project.